Quinoline, also known as Benzopyridine, Quinolin, and Leucoline, is actually a heterocyclic aromatic compound with a formula of C9H7N.Quinoline compound has double ring structure, which consists of a benzene formula with pyridine attached to its two adjacent atoms. Quinoline has low solubility in cold water but gets readily dissolved in various organic solvent and predicament. The first sort of Quinoline has sizable amount of application alongside a number of its derivatives, which are utilized in various applications like quinine, an alkaloid that is found in plants and mainly utilized in production of dyes and to manufacture hydroxyquinoline sulfate.Quinoline is widely incorporated in production of specialty chemicals.
The common use of Quinoline is its utilization as a precursor to 8-hydroxyquinoline, which shall be a precursor to pesticides and multipurpose chelating agent.The methyl derivative of Quinoline is primarily used as precursor to cyanine dyes. Quinoline acid is made up of the oxidation of Quinoline, which acts as a precursor to herbicide.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
- During the COVID-19 pandemic, there was a shift in focus toward use of disinfectants in daily use thatgained paramount importance, thus imbibing the specified consumables.In lieu of this, quinoline market is predicted to be driven mainly from its use in pesticides from the continued demand in agrochemicals sector as an anti-bacterial agent.
- Furthermore, quinoline is used as an important ingredient in pharmaceutical drugs for treatment of malaria and other life threatening diseases due to which the market is showing a positive surge during the forecast period.
- The manufacturing sector being suffering from prudent measures of production output and slowdown in product sales movement is expected to offer low to moderate growth in consumption of quinoline for leather dyed and metallurgical products.
Top Impacting Factors
- Quinoline has anti-bacterial properties, like amodiquine, chloroquine, primaquine, and quinine,the derivatives utilized in treatment of malaria. This is widely used for medical treatment due to which this market is facing surge during the forecast period. However, quinoline is an environmental contaminant usually found in factories which helps in processing coal and oil. Overexposure to quinoline may cause adverse effects on cornea, retina, and optic nerves. The acute inhalation of vapors of Quinoline may have other impacts such as dizziness, headaches, and nausea. It also has some positive impacts as it is a metal chelating agent which is widely used in cosmetics.
- There are some factors which may act as a barrier in growth of quinoline market. Moreover, the growth in preference of bio-based substitute dyes and additives over quinoline may increase the progress of worldwide market of quinoline in subsequent years.
Increase Demand from Various Other Sectors
A huge demand of quinolone for medical treatment has been witnessed. Derivatives of quinoline have anti-bacterial properties, like amodiquine, chloroquine, primaquine and quinine. These derivatives are utilized in treatment of malaria. The key utilization of quinoline is in production of 8-quinolinol, that's obtained by alkaline synthesis of quinoline-8-sulfonic acid.Quinoline is also used for preparation of niacin and its derivatives vitamin B3 or niacin, 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, a metal chelating agent, which is employed in cosmetics.
Quinoline yellow is employed as artificial additive in several processes. Due to its diverse scope of applications, the quinoline market is anticipated to find substantial growth during subsequent years. However, quinoline being an environmental contaminant found in factories that process coal and oil, these factors may act as a barrier in growth of quinoline market. Moreover, the growth in preference of bio-based substitute dyes and additives over quinoline may hinder the progress of worldwide market of quinoline in subsequent years.
Rise in Demand in Asia-Pacific Region
More agricultural activities in Asia-Pacific region has increased demand for pesticides and due to the application of quinoline in pesticide products, it has resulted in the increase in demand for quinoline market. Quinoline is consumed in dyes which have application in leather endpaper industries. The increase in demand for leather product in Asia-Pacific region is expected to fuel the market growth of quinoline in this region.
Quinoline is widely used in pharmaceutical industries. Quinoline yellow is allowed in beverages and in food like sauces, coatings and decorations, which is a key factor that drives the regional market growth of quinoline.
Quinoline yellow is not permitted to be used as artificial additive in some regions, but it is often utilized in cosmetics and medicines, due to which the market growth of quinoline is anticipated to be moderate in some regions.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the quinoline yellow industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the quinoline yellow market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the quinoline yellow market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed quinoline yellow market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered of Quinoline Market Research Report
- Which are the leading players active in the quinoline market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "quinoline yellow" market prediction in the future?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with recent advancements should set a presence?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the challenges faced in the "quinoline yellow" Market?
Quinoline Yellow Market Report Highlights
By Purity Level
Key Market Players
XiaoyiJinJing Chemical Co.,Ltd, Vijay Chemical Industries, Diversey Inc., ShandongAoertong Chemical, Spectra Colors, KoelColours, Merck KGaA, Salvi Chemical Industries, Steris PLC, Kao Corporation