Radiography testing is a type of non-destructive testing, in which newly manufactured components of many types can be tested to validate the internal structure, and the integrity of the sample. This test can be performed using electromagnetic radiation such as X-rays or gamma rays.
Aging infrastructure issues that call for need of maintenance, increase in complexity of different machines and other related structures, demand from different industries such as power & energy and oil & gas, rise in occurrences of infrastructure failure such as power plant leakages, and pipeline explosions that incited the worldwide government to endorse strict safety regulations drive the market. However, high cost of equipment, dearth of experienced and professional workforce, and risks associated with exposure to high radiations are expected to impede the market growth. The growth in number of infrastructure developments and increase in government regulations for maintenance of infrastructure provide several growth opportunities to this market.
Contemplating to its segmentation, the global radiographic testing market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, technique, end user, and geography. Based on technology, this market is divided into film radiography, real time radiography (RTR), computed tomography (CT), digital radiography (DR), and computed radiography (CR). According to application, this market is classified into service induced imperfections, welding imperfections, and product form imperfections. According to technique, the market is categorized into surface examination technique, condition monitoring technique, volumetric examination technique, integrity examination technique, and other techniques. Based on the end user, the market is classified into aerospace and defense industries, automotive industries, manufacturing industries, offshore industries, petrochemical industries, power generation industries, and other industries. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include General Electric Company, 3DX-RAY, Anritsu, Bosello High Technology srl, PerkinElmer, Inc., COMET Holding AG, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, and Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- The report presents the market analysis of the global radiographic testing market along with the regional trend and future estimations
- It provides extensive information about the market segments from 2016 to 2023 to understand the market dynamics.
- The key factors that drive, hamper, or provide opportunities to the market are provided in the report
- Competitive landscape of the industry along with the profile analysis of market players is provided in the report.
Radiographic Testing Market Key Segments:
- Film Radiography
- Real Time Radiography (RTR)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Digital Radiography (DR)
- Computed Radiography (CR)
- Service Induced Imperfections
- Welding Imperfections
- Product Form Imperfections
- Surface Examination Technique
- Condition Monitoring Technique
- Volumetric Examination Technique
- Integrity Examination Technique
- Other Techniques
By End User
- Aerospace and Defense Industries
- Automotive Industries
- Manufacturing Industries
- Offshore Industries
- Petrochemical Industries
- Power Generation Industries
- Other Industries
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."