Radiotherapy simulators are the devices used to apply high energy particles or waves on target cells to destroy or stop the growth of the cells. Radiotherapy simulators are widely used for the treatment of cancer either by preventing recurrence of cancer or destroying tumor cells. The radiotherapy simulators may be invasive (internal radiation) or non-invasive (external radiation).
Increase in prevalence of cancer majorly drives the market growth. According to the American Cancer Society, the worldwide cancer cases are estimated to increase by 50% from 14 million to 21 million; from 2012 to 2030, respectively. In addition, increase in prevalence of thyroid diseases, blood disorder, and other diseases and rise in government and private organizations investments fuel the radiotherapy simulators market.
In addition, R&D in the field of radiotherapy simulators and lucrative opportunities in emerging economies is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period. However, lack of skilled professions & infrastructure and incidence of adverse effects is expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is divided into multi-slice radiotherapy simulators, large bore radiotherapy simulators, and others. Based on application, it is classified into skin & lip cancer, head & neck cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, cervical cancer, lung cancer, spine cancer, and other applications. Based on end user, it is categorized into hospitals, clinics and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global radiotherapy simulators market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Radiotherapy Simulators Market Key Segments:
- Multi-Slice Radiotherapy Simulators
- Large Bore Radiotherapy Simulators
- Skin & Lip Cancer
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Spine Cancer
- Other Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- GE Healthcare
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Siemens Healthcare
- Fluke Biomedical
- Ziehm Imaging
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Huestis Machine Corp.
- Modus Medical Devices Inc.