Raloxifene hydrochloride is an oral medication intended for the prevention of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women. In addition, raloxifene hydrochloride medications are also used for the reduction of risk and treatment of invasive breast cancer. Raloxifene hydrochloride is sold under the brand name of Evista among all others. Key factors driving the growth of this market are rise in the number of diseases such as osteoporosis and breast cancer coupled with the increasing geriatric population. However, side effects such as hot flashes, dizziness, leg pain and others associated with raloxifene hydrochloride medicines may restrain the market growth. Moreover, growing awareness regarding these medications and increase in R&D investment for the development of novel therapeutic drugs will create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The raloxifene hydrochloride market is segmented based on dosage form, end user and region. Based on dosage form this market is segmented into capsule and tablet. Further, based on end user this market is segmented into medical uses, chemical industry and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of the market included in the report are Eli Lilly and Company, InvaGen Pharmaceuticals Inc, Actavis, Camber Pharmaceuticals Inc., Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co. Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sanika Chemical Pvt Ltd., Taj Pharmaceutical Limited, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd., and Zydus Alidac.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global raloxifene hydrochloride market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type elucidates the various forms of available raloxifene hydrochloride type.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
- By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Raloxifene Hydrochloride Market Key Segmentation:
By Dosage Form
By End User
- Chemical Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA