Rapid diagnostic test (RDT) is essentially utilized in preliminary or emergency medical screening along with medical facilities that have limited resources. RDTs enable point-of-care testing in primary care by quick and easy operations. Rapid diagnostics is incorporated in several conventional diagnostics tests such as rapid antibody tests including rapid HIV test, rapid plasma regain, and rapid antigen tests that include rapid influenza diagnostic test & malaria antigen detection tests among others.
Rapid diagnostic tests are highly adopted for diagnosis, patient management, epidemiology, and screening. The major factors that fuel the growth of the market are increase in the demand for rapid diagnostic tests in decentralized settings along with rising awareness regarding early diagnosis among people. In addition, the escalating need for inexpensive diagnostic testing coupled with accuracy raises the market growth. However, lack of awareness regarding newer rapid diagnostic tests available in the market restrains the growth of the rapid diagnostics market. Moreover, the rising demand for bedside diagnostic testing will offer profitable opportunities for the growth of the rapid diagnostics market.
The report segments the market on the basis of product, application, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into over-the-counter (OTC) rapid diagnostics test and professional rapid diagnostics test. Based on application, the market is classified into blood glucose rapid diagnostics, infectious diseases rapid diagnostics, cardiometabolic rapid diagnostics, coagulation rapid diagnostics, pregnancy & fertility rapid diagnostics, fecal occult blood rapid diagnostics, and toxicology rapid diagnostics. Based on region, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in this market are Abaxis, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Accriva Diagnostics, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Hologic, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals LLC, and Cepheid Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global rapid diagnostics market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists in understanding various forms of rapid diagnostic available.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Rapid Diagnostics Market Key Segmentation:
- Over-The-Counter (OTC) Rapid Diagnostics Test
- Professional Rapid Diagnostics Test
- Blood Glucose Rapid Diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases Rapid Diagnostics
- Cardiometabolic Rapid Diagnostics
- Coagulation Rapid Diagnostics
- Pregnancy & Fertility Rapid Diagnostics
- Fecal Occult Blood Rapid Diagnostics
- Toxicology Rapid Diagnostics
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA