The ready-to-move-in luxury homes are residences purchased by residential buyers and corporate buyers. They are expensive properties and well equipped with lavish amenities such as swimming pools, gyms, gardens, club houses, tennis courts, skating rinks, game corners, and jogging tracks. Motive of purchase of ready-to-move-in luxury homes is different for residential buyers and corporate buyers. Residential buyers purchase it for personal use or as a part of investment. Whereas, motive of buying of corporate buyer is for real estate investment or for short term use by employees to stay or for having confidential business meetings. Inclination of people toward investing their money for luxury residencies stimulates growth of the ready-to-move-in luxury homes market globally.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- Due to the pandemic, the sales of real estate industry have been paused for the year 2020.
- Due to scarcity of funds, the real estate industry is facing a drastic loss.
- Being a lab or intended industry and layoff of workers has been resulted into non-production, which ultimately affected the revenue.
- However, owing to rise in traction of people toward a luxurious life, sales will recover after this situation is over.
Top Impacting Factor: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
Growth in awareness of people towardcozy, comfortable, and luxurious lifestyle is paving the way for the ready-to-move-in luxury homes market. Facilities such as modern kitchens, exquisite interior design, grand entryway, elegant fixtures, ever growing swarm of technological up gradation, game and theatre rooms, spa bathrooms, exercise rooms, a king-sized bedroom, and a suitable dressing room full of storage facilities is creating a plethora of opportunities for ready-to-move-in luxury homes and attracting residential buyers.
Moreover, location of these luxury apartment matters a lot. These accommodations also provide facilities such as hospitals, offices, and banks as they are located in or outskirts of cities. Suitability of conference rooms to be able to hold a huge capacity of staff also boosts growth of the market. High quality acoustics, no noise distortion, network connectivity, and beautiful interior decorations for a positive workplace is attracting corporate buyers. Generally, corporate buyers buy it as a part of their investment to hold company meetings or for stay of an employee. Hence, high end facilities are stimulating demand for ready-to-move-in luxury homes amongst corporate buyers.
However, costs associated with ready-to-move-in homes is very high as compared to normal residences. This is a major limiting factor in its growth. Nevertheless, rise in standards of living, increased disposable income, and growth in preference of people toward luxurious life create ample opportunities for ready-to-move-in luxury homes during the forecast period.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the ready-to-move-in luxury homes market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the ready-to-move-in luxury homes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the ready-to-move-in luxury homes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed ready-to-move-in luxury homes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Ready-to-move-in Luxury Homes Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the ready-to-move-in luxury homes market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the ready-to-move-in luxury homes market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Ready-To-Move-In Luxury Homes Market Report Highlights
By Unit size
Key Market Players
and Yellow Pages, Livspace, The Porch Company Inc., HomeAdvisor Inc., Algedra Group, Houzz Inc., Consumers' Checkbook, Al Zaher Interiors, Angie’s List, Yelp, Better Business Bureau, Groupon