Hepatitis B is a viral infection caused due to transmission of the virus through contact with the blood or other body fluids of an infected person. It is considered as a serious occupational hazard for healthcare professionals, which affects the liver, causing acute and chronic diseases. Hence, Chinese hamster ovary cell (CHO) hepatitis B vaccine is considered to be the safe and effective method to prevent the hepatitis B infection. The major factor that fuels the growth of the market are increase in prevalence of hepatitis B infection worldwide. For example, approximately 887,000 deaths due to hepatitis B infection were recorded in 2015 across the globe. However, inherent disadvantages of using recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cell (CHO) to design hepatitis B vaccines restrains the growth of the market. Conversely, increase in government focus to promote (CHO) hepatitis B vaccination for adults and extensive research carried out for the same are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market.
The report segments the market on the basis of end user and region. Based on end user, the market is divided into pediatric hepatitis B (CHO) vaccine and adult hepatitis B (CHO) vaccine. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in this report are Merck & Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi Pasteur, CSL Limited, Emergent Biosolutions, Serum Institute of India, and Johnson & Johnson.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cell (CHO) hepatitis B vaccine market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists to understand the various forms of recombinant Chinese hamster ovary cell (CHO) hepatitis B vaccines available.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cell (CHO) Hepatitis B Vaccine Market Key Segmentation:
By End Use
- Pediatric Hepatitis B (CHO) Vaccine
- Adult Hepatitis B (CHO) Vaccine
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAME