Recombinant coagulation factors are plasma derived counterparts used to treat infection from viruses such as hepatitis C and the human immunodeficiency virus. In addition, recombinant coagulation factors have low risk for transmission of infectious agents.
Increase in number of hemophilia patients and rise in number of R&D on coagulation factors drive the market. However, high cost associated with hemophilia treatment and availability of alternative recombinant coagulation factors impede the market growth. Moreover, the expansion of the business in developing economies such as China, India, and Brazil create more lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global recombinant coagulation factors market is segmented based on product type, hemophilia type, end user, and geography. Based on product type, the market is classified into recombinant factor VIII, recombinant factor IX, and Von Willebrand factor. Based on hemophilia type, the market is divided into hemophilia A and hemophilia B. Based on end user, it is categorized into hospitals, clinics, and research organizations. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Baxter International Inc., Bayer AG, Biogen Idec, CSL Ltd., Grifols International SA, Kedrion S.P.A., Novo Nordisk A/S, Octapharma AG, and Pfizer Inc. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global recombinant coagulation factors market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Recombinant Coagulation Factors Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Hemophilia Type
By End User
Key Market Players
Biogen Idec, Bayer AG, Baxter International Inc., CSL Ltd., Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., Octapharma AG, Kedrion S.P.A., Grifols International SA