Yarn is an extensive continuous length of fibers, which is used in sewing, knitting, textiles, crocheting, embroidery, weaving, and ropemaking. Recycling of cotton is known as recycled yarn, which minimizes unnecessary wastage, and is a more sustainable alternative to disposal. Cotton recycling can be done from textile leftovers and older or earlier used garments. Recycled yarns are used for making carpet, clothes, and furnishing items for car and buildings.
The global recycle yarn market has witnessed significant growth due to upsurge in demand for recycled yarn form home textile, industrial purposes, and apparel. In addition, innovations in production process fuel the growth of the market. However, volatile raw material prices and lack of availability restrain the market growth. Rise in demand for organic-based yarns is expected to provide significant growth potential for the market.
The global recycle yarn market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is categorized into recycled PET yarn, recycled cotton yarn, and recycled nylon yarn. Carpet, clothing, car, building, and other are the applications of recycle yarn. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in the global market are focusing on key market strategies such as mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends, estimations, and dynamics to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to the individual market revenue.
- The region-wise and country-wise recycle yarn market conditions are comprehensively analyzed.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the competitive environment across geographies.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and the value chain analysis to understand the market scenario across geographies.
Recycle Yarn Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
LIBOLON, PATRICK YARN MILL, HAKSA TEKSIL, HYOSUNG, UNIFI, MARTEX FIBER, NILIT, APM INDUSTRIES, PATAGONIA, ECOLOGICAL TEXTILES