Reflective sheeting is a flexible reflecting sheet, which is made of retroreflective material, and is majorly used as road signs for enhanced visibility in night and in designing of special clothing for highway & road construction workers. Reflective sheets are majorly used as a safety feature in vehicles and in road signs indicators, as it reflects the lights and guides the person to avoid mishaps. In addition, they are used to increase the scanning range of barcodes in factory. They contain micro glass beads and micro prismatic, which is sealed onto a fabric or plastic substrate.
Increase in the production of vehicles and surge in use of reflective sheets in road signs have fueled the demand for reflective sheets, thereby deriving the market growth. Furthermore, the use of reflective sheets in safety clothing supplements the growth of the market. However, the lack of fluorescent light and minimal advanced driving warning restrain the market growth. Advancement in material technology has led to the development of reflective sheet, which has enhanced reflecting capabilities and superior durability, which have provided new opportunities for market growth.
The reflective sheeting market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, the market is categorized into micro glass bead, micro prismatic, and others. Based on application, it is classified into road signs, transport & communication facilities, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Some of the major players analyzed in this report are 3M, Avery Dennison Corporation, Nippon Carbide Industries Co., Inc., ORAFOL Europe GmbH., Reflomax, Viz Reflectives, Daoming Optics & Chemicals, Changzhou Hua R Sheng Reflective Material Co., Ltd, Jinjiang Lianxing Reflective Material Co., Ltd, and Yangzhou Tongming Reflective Material Co., Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Reflective Sheeting Market Key Segments:
- Micro Glass Bead
- Micro Prismatic
- Road signs
- Transport & Communication Facilities
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA