The remote electronics unit is a critical interface between several aircraft systems on modern aircraft platforms. These devices are used to perform various functions such as getting the right pilot command to the right control surface, monitoring fuel levels, allowing old transducers to communicate with modern glass cockpits, and ensuring that landing gear deploys correctly.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the market dynamics, competition, and global supply chains.
- Companies optimizing their operation and strategy are expected to sustain and beat the competition.
- Manufacturers are understanding and considering changes in their business strategies to revive from the current situation.
- The duration of the COVID-19 virus outbreak remains a key factor in assessing the overall impact of the pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
The surge in need for systems and components based on wireless communication technologies in the aerospace industry is expected to drive the remote electronic market during the forecast period. Also, the miniaturization of remote electronic units and the rise in the number of satellite constellations are expected a boost to the market in the coming years. In addition, the rapid expansion of the aviation sector and the increase in the number of air travel are predicted to fuel the market during the forecast period.
However, the cost of new materials and equipment for flexible electronics research is very high. Manufacturers, thus need to focus on R&D activities to create value beyond cost reduction, such as thinner and more lightweight, robust, and flexible products. Decisions regarding investments in certain technologies is anticipated to be ruled by their material properties. The development of new technologies also needs precision machinery and trained personnel, adding to the overall costs. The high investment costs involved, is thus, a restraint for the remote electronic market.
Key Benefits of Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in Remote Electronic Market Report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the remote electronic market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the remote electronic market?
- What current trends would influence the remote electronic market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the remote electronic market?
Remote Electronic Market Report Highlights
By End Use
Key Market Players
The Leibherr Group, BAE Systems, Thales Group, Moog, Collins Aerospace, Safran SA., Curtis Wight Corporation, Parker Hannifinn Corporation, Curtiss-Wright Corporation