Remotely Operated Weapon Mounts Market Outlook – 2027
Weapon mount is an assembly that is use to hold a weapon such as guns, snipers, and others. Weapon mounts are of two types, which include static mount and non-static mount. Static mount is either directly mounted on the ground or fitted with the vehicle, whereas non-static weapon mount is portable, that is, it can change its position (axis), revolve, etc. Both static & non-static weapon mounts can be operated remotely. Remotely operated weapons enable the soldiers to acquire & engage the targets without leaving the protection of their vehicles. Remotely operated weapon mount system is the stable mount, which consist of sensor suite and fire control software. Remotely operated weapon mount system allows the acquisition & engagement of moving target under day & night conditions.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
- Due to COVID-19 situation, the production rate of remotely operated weapon mount manufacturers across the globe has been hampered due to the declared lockdowns and government restrictions on public gatherings.
- Demand for spare parts such as sensors is also down since less maintenance is required presently, due to cancellation of several defense exercises.
- There will be a considerable rise in demand for remotely operated weapon mounts in near future as the world starts moving toward normalcy.
- Asia-Pacific and Middle East countries such as India, Japan, UAE, etc. have ambitious plans to procure a huge number of armored mounted vehicles. However, the procurement process is on halt due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Slowing down of economies of major defense buyer countries due to COVID-19 will impact their defense budget which will directly affect remotely operated weapon mounts market.
Top impacting factors: market scenario analysis, trends, drivers and impact analysis
Increase in terrorist activities across the globe, unresolving border issues between countries such as India & Pakistan, India & China, North Korea & South Korea, etc., arms race between countries, and disputes between country’s national forces are the factors that drive the global remotely operated weapon mount market. However, reduction in military budget is expected to hamper the growth of market. Increase in applications of remotely operated weapon mount systems across the all platforms will create new opportunities for the global remotely operated weapon mount market.
Increase in terrorist activities
In the recent years, terrorist activities have been increased across the globe. For instance, Europe, which was considered as one of the peaceful and safest places on earth, has witnessed series of blasts in 2017. In addition, countries such as Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan are on the urge of civil war and foreign forces have been deployed in these countries which results into increase in military activities. Such increase in the terrorist activities is expected to create demand for remotely operated weapon mount systems; thereby, driving the growth of the remotely operated weapon mount market.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global remotely operated weapon mount industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global remotely operated weapon mount market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global remotely operated weapon mount market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed remotely operated weapon mount market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the remotely operated weapon mount market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the remotely operated weapon mount market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Remotely Operated Weapon Mounts Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
CAPCO LLC, BAE Systems, AEI Systems Ltd, Elbit Systems Ltd, Saab AB, FN HERSTAL, Raytheon Technologies Corporation, KONGSBERG, DILLON AERO., ISTEC SERVICES LTD