Residential RO is a water purification technology in which the external pressure is kept higher than osmotic pressure to demineralize or deionize water through a semi permeable membrane. Further, the filtered solute is retained on one side of the membrane, and the pure solvent is allowed to pass through the other side. At present, increasing concerns about waterborne diseases among the population and other health risks associated with drinking contaminated water fuel the demand for residential RO systems.
The demand for clean and processed water has increased due to changes in lifestyle and rise in health consciousness. Moreover, stringent government regulations related to waste water management and setting up of water reuse & recycle plants boost the demand for RO systems. However, high installation & maintenance costs hamper the market growth. Conversely, rise in awareness, and health benefits of using RO system propel the market growth in the near future.
The global residential RO market is segmented based on type, material, and geography. Based on type, it is bifurcated into point of use (POU), and point of entry (POE). Based on material, it is categorized into cellulose based, thin film composite membrane, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include Eureka Forbes Limited, Best Water Technology Group, Kent RO System Ltd., Amway Corporation, Brita GmbH (The Clorox Company), Panasonic Corporation, Tata Chemicals Ltd. (Tata Group), GE Water & Process Technologies Inc., Aquasana Inc., and Halo Source Inc.
- The report includes an extensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the global residential RO cartridge market.
- The factors affecting the market growth and projections from 2014 to 2022 are included in the report.
- The report provides quantitative & qualitative trends to assist stakeholders understand the situations prevailing in the market.
- An in-depth analysis of key segments demonstrates of the trending RO cartridges and materials used across regions.
- Competitive intelligence of the industry highlights the business practices followed by leading market players across various regions.
Residential RO Cartridge Market Segments:
- Point of Use (POU)
- Point of Entry (POE)
- Cellulose Based
- Thin Film Composite Membrane
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Market Players In The Value Chain:
- Eureka Forbes Limited
- Best Water Technology Group
- Kent RO System Ltd.
- Amway Corporation
- Brita GmbH (The Clorox Company)
- Panasonic Corporation
- Tata Chemicals Ltd. (Tata Group)
- GE Water & Process Technologies Inc.
- Aquasana Inc.
- Halo Source Inc.