A residential washing machine is a household appliance, incorporated to wash clothing, sheets, and others and makes use of water and detergent, unlike dry-cleaning. Washing machine is an essential household appliance and provides easy and convenient laundering option.
The residential washing machine market gains worldwide popularity. Increased number of dual-income households causing greater disposable income coupled with insufficient time for laundry has led to growth in demand for laundromats. This factor drives the market growth. Also, decline in selling price of the product is expected to propel the demand. Advancement of technology in the residential washing machines majorly fuels the market growth with the introduction of easy and convenient fully automatic washing machines reducing the human effort for laundry. However, the introduction of laundry shops and online laundry services limit the growth of the residential washing machine market.
The residential washing machine market is segmented on the basis of product type, machine capacity, and geography. By product type, it is categorized into fully automatic, semi-automatic, and dryer. By machine capacity, it is classified into below 6 kg, between 6 and 8 kg, and 8 kg and above. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key market players in the residential washing machine market include Samsung Group (South Korea), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Siemens AG (Germany), Haier Group Corporation (China), AB Electrolux (Sweden), Whirlpool Corporation (U.S.), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), Miele and Cie. KG (Germany), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and GE Appliances (U.S.).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the residential washing machine market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
Residential Washing Machine Market Key Segmentation
By Product Type
- Fully Automatic
By Machine Capacity
- Below 6 Kg
- Between 6-8 Kg
- 8 Kg and Above
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Samsung Group (South Korea)
- LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Haier Group Corporation (China)
- AB Electrolux (Sweden)
- Whirlpool Corporation (U.S.)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- Miele and Cie. KG (Germany)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- GE Appliances (U.S.)