Resonant testing machines are used for fatigue testing of aerospace, automotive fasteners, metals, materials, and components under tension and compression. These machines apply dynamic load to components and materials, which is superimposed by the static load. The dynamic load is generated by a resonator, which is oscillating in its natural frequency while the static load is generated by the servo motor. Resonant testing machines have optimized designs and a firm structure to adjust in a variable environment. These machines possess an automatically controlled system that adopts a wide-pulse-control system and an advanced power amplifier. These machines are highly efficient and have low energy consumption. They have easy and non-stop shake, actual control, and minimal fluctuation.
The resonant testing machines market share is segmented by type, application, and region. Based on type, the market is classified into Low-Capacity Fatigue Tester (5-20kN), Mid-Capacity Fatigue Tester (50-250kN), High Capacity FatigueTester (up to 700kN). Based on application, the market is segregated into textile industry, automotive, aerospace, and others.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- The COVID-19 pandemic has affected resonant testing machines market growth resulting in subdued capital investments, production capability, supply chain, delays in production, increased cost and revenue losses, and others. This has caused the major gap in terms of demand supply chain.
- This outbreak has forced government across the globe to implement strict lockdowns and made social distance norms mandatory to control the spread of coronavirus. This has affected the business and sales of companies globally.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has announced the lockdowns in countries which restricted the import and exports of material and required electrical components.
- Also, as government of different provinces have already announced total lockdown and temporarily shutdown of industries, the overall production process being adversely affected; thus, hinder the overall Resonant Testing Machines market opportunity globally.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers, and Impact Analysis
High investment in textile, automotive, medical, composite and aerospace industry, low power consumption & cost, growing application of material testing & performance testing are the major key drivers of the market. However, the main restraint is that resonant testing machines tend to dump their hot air continually, using energy or coal to periodically suck up fresh air. Furthermore, the increasing demand for fast, energy-saving, and environment-friendly testing systems is creating new opportunities for the resonant testing machine market.
The global resonant testing machines market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
The launches of new products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy of machines and overall functionality as well.
In April 2021, AirFuel launched the resonant testing system and a certification program. Its core components include an Automated Testing System (ATS) developed by Comarch, a magnetic field scanner built by Gearwurx, and testing software developed by VPI Technology that runs the scanner and analyzes magnetic field parameters.
Surge in usage in automotive and industrial applications
Resonant fatigue testers have a big benefit over servo-hydraulic fatigue testers that provide greater performance, higher frequency, low cost, and low maintenance. Fatigue checking of aerospace and automobile fasteners, engine parts, turbine blades, and strings is used in traditional end-use industries.
The demand for resonant testing machines is growing with the rising need to test critical components in the automotive and aerospace industries. Various kinds of materials are commonly used in the manufacture of vehicles such as plastic, rubber, alloys, and metals. These materials go through several stress and loading cycles due to which the need for resonant testing machinery is growing. Automotive sectors are introducing high-frequency resonant testing machines with the introduction of just-in-time production in manufacturing plants, which is propelling the demand for these machines. In addition, the growing trend in hybrid and electric cars is also generating future growth possibilities for the demand for resonant testing machines.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global resonant testing machines market size along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the resonant testing machines market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the resonant testing machines market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the Resonant Testing Machines industry.
- The report provides a detailed global resonant testing machines market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
- The current Resonant Testing Machines market forecast is quantitatively analyzed to benchmark the financial competency.
Questions answered in the resonant testing machines Market research report:
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the leading market players active in the resonant testing machines market?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Resonant Testing Machines Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Zwick Roell, PCB Piezotronics, GDS Instruments, Wille Geotechnik, Magnaflux, Blue Star Limited, Crystal Instruments, The Modal Shop, Inc