Retail automation provides an integrated tool to manage the retail activities such as product handling, time & attendance, workforce management, task management, store audit, and others. The software increases workforce productivity and enhances store productivity. Changes in customer behavior and increase in product measurements drive the market.
The global retail automation market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to growth in need of business automation and insights, increase in need of centralized monitoring & controlling platform, and rise in demand of business process optimization. However, factors such as the requirement of high initial investment and the increase in need to monitor self-service kiosk are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the retail automation market based on the type, component, end user, and geography. Based on type, the market is divided into the barcode, self-checkout system, vending machine, and others. As per component, the market is bifurcated into hardware and software. On the basis of the end user, the market is segmented as hypermarket, supermarket, shopping mall, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Datalogic S.p.A., First Data Corporation, Fujitsu Limited, Honeywell International Inc., NRC Corp., Pricer, Posiflex Technology Inc., Toshiba Corp., Wincor Nixdorf International, Zebra Technologies Corp. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global retail automation market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Retail Automation Market Key Segments:
- Self -Checkout System
- Vending Machine
By End User
- Shopping Mall
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East