Reverse shoulder arthroplasty is a highly technical procedure, which replaces the ball of the shoulder joint in place of socket and places socket where the ball of the shoulder is present. This procedure is mostly preferred for the patients with arthritis who have rotator cuff tears. Reverse shoulder arthroplasty is used in restoration of shoulder movement and severe facture. It also helps ease the pain
Increase in prevalence of shoulder injury due to sports injury or road accidents and rise in geriatric population, which are highly susceptible to symptomatic shoulder arthritis and proximal humerus fracture majorly drive the growth of the market. Furthermore, increase in patient awareness and growth in adoption of total shoulder replacement fuel the market growth.
In addition, R&D in the field of reverse shoulder arthroplasty technology and emerging economies in developing countries is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period. However, high post-surgery complications and lack of better understanding of mechanism, infrastructure, and skilled professionals are the major barriers for the growth of the market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. Based on product, the market is bifurcated into total shoulder arthroplasty and ream & run. Based on application, the market is classified into post- fracture shoulder reconstructions, total joint replacement, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global reverse shoulder arthroplasty market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty Market Key Segments:
- Total Shoulder Arthroplasty
- Ream & Run
- Post- Fracture Shoulder Reconstructions
- Total Joint Replacement
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- DePuy Synthes
- Wright Medical Group Inc.
- Zimmer Biomet
- Smith and Nephew
- DJO Global Inc.
- Exactech Inc.
- Evolutis India Pvt. Ltd.
- FH Orthopedics S.A.S.
- Integra Lifesciences