Risk analytics refers to the future risk forecast for a project or operation. Risk analytics tools help companies to be aware about the forthcoming risks and take decisions accordingly. In addition, risk analytics tools reduce cost by predicting risk and improve the rate of returns. Almost all type of organizations require minimum sort of risk analytics tools, for instance commercial banks need to properly hedge foreign exposure of oversees loans. The demand for risk analytics solutions is expected to increase owing to supportive government policies, and increasing competition among industries. In addition, the need of organizations for maximizing the return on investment and minimizing cost and losses due to risks is playing a vital role in the growth of risk analytics market.
The major driving factors of the risk analytics market are increasing market competition, economic instability, increase in the need to adopt new technology, and rising need of risk management across the industries. However, the major restraint to the growth of the risk analytical market is lack of knowledge about risk analytics tools among small and medium enterprises and high installation cost. Growing cloud-based risk analytics technology and the increasing need of organizations to sustain a competitive environment are creating much needed opportunities in the risk analytics market.
The market has experienced an intense competition with existing and new emerging vendors. The key market players are acquiring techniques like acquisitions, collaborations, innovation, and expansion of portfolio for the customers. For example, IBM Corporation acquired The Weather Company LLC., in January 2016 to extend its reach in global risk analytics market.
The report segments the Risk Analytics market based on risk type, component, deployment model, industry vertical, and geography. Based on component, it is divided into software and services. Based on risk type the market is segmented into strategic, operational, financial, and other risks. The deployment type has on-premises and on-demand categorization. Based on industry vertical, the global risk analytics market is segmented into banking, financial, and insurance (BFSI), aerospace & defense, healthcare, public sector, IT & telecom, retail, and others. The market segmentation on the basis of geography includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players operating in this market are IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Provenir, Moodys Analytics, Inc, AxiomSL Inc, SAS Institute Inc, Accenture PLC, Verisk Analytics, Inc, and Risk Edge Solutions, among others.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global Risk Analytics market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the risk Analytics market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
Risk Analytics Market Key Segments:
- Risk calculation engines
- Scorecard and visualization tools
- Dashboard analytics and risk reporting tools
- GRC software
- Professional services
- Managed services
By Risk Type
- Strategic Risk
- Financial risk
- Operational risk
- Other risk
By Deployment model
By Industry Verticals
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Aerospace & Defense
- Public Sector
- IT & Telecom
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East