Rizatriptan benzoate falls under the class of drugs known as triptans. It is a pain reliever used to treat migraines. It further provides relief to pain, headache, and other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light and sound. This medicine is used when you need prompt treatment and the headaches do not go away with the help of aspirin, acetaminophen, or other pain relievers. This drug provides relief by affecting certain nerves in the cerebral region and a natural substance known as serotonin that narrows the blood vessels in the brain. This medication is to reduce the migraine attack and not to prevent future migraines.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
Pharmaceutical and biotech companies together with governments around the globe are working to address the COVID-19 outbreak, from supporting the development of vaccines to planning for medicine supply chain challenges. Currently, around 115 vaccine candidates and 155 molecules are in the R&D pipeline. Moreover, commonly used drugs such as hydroxychloroquine have witnessed a dramatic surge in demand for the management of COVID-19. Such high demand for these drugs has presented huge opportunities for manufacturers of COVID-19 management drugs, as many developed countries are facing shortage of these drugs. Thus, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries are expected to witness a significant growth in the future, owing to the demand for vaccine and treatment drugs for COVID-19. This, in turn, is expected to have a significant impact on the rizatriptan benzoate market.
Top Impacting Factors:
- Rise in pressure on daily life leads to anxiety, headaches, and strain, which acts as a key growth driver of the rizatriptan benzoate market.
- Increase in incidence of migraine in children and adults alike has increased the demand for rizatriptan benzoate, thus boosting the market growth.
- However, side effects of this drug are tightness in the chest and drowsiness, which will hamper the growth of the rizatriptan benzoate market.
- On the contrary, in this fast-paced world, people need instant solutions and research on the rizatriptan benzoate drug proves to provide instant relief; this can create new opportunities for the market in the future.
New product launches to flourish the market
- In 2020, Teva Generics, the largest manufacturer of generic drugs in the U.S., launched Maxalt-MLT, oral tablets used to treat migraine headaches.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the rizatriptan benzoate industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis depending on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions Answered in the Rizatriptan Benzoate Report:
- Which are the leading players active in the rizatriptan benzoate market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "rizatriptan benzoate "?
- What is "rizatriptan benzoate " market prediction in the future?
Rizatriptan Benzoate Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Merck, Apotex, Lupin, Novartis, Mylan, Zitonggong Pharmaceutical, Pfizer, Roche, Hubei Hongyuan Pharmaceutical, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, TEVA, Pharmathen, GSK, Natco Pharma