Road Blocker Market Outlook 2030 -
Road blockers are the obstacles used to block the road so that no vehicle can be able to access the blocked route. It helps in maintaining the motorist speed in order to prevent accidents. This type of road block is also used for the purpose of controlling gangways together with parking lots, in a home and corporate or industrial setting. The road block is normally designed with some rising kerbs that are sharp-pointed or big wall like structure in order to perfectly prevent any vehicle from accessing that particular route that has been blocked. In some of the country’s road block is normally used for controlling traffic or checking.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
The global road blocker market has majorly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Due to strict regulations and lockdowns in most parts of the world. New road projects and constructions were shut which led to a very deep dent to the global road blocker industry and its components. With such stagnant fall in the market manufacturers are facing losses which is further impacting the supply chain of raw material. However, governments across the globe are boosting road projects to take development back on track. Global road blocker industry is anticipated to recover its losses with decrease in pandemic footprint globally.
Top Impacting Factors
- Rapid rise in city infrastructure projects and road projects are driving the global road blocker market.
- Rise in popularity and use of bollards is anticipated to hamper the global road blocker market as bollards are being seen as a substitute of road blockers.
- Automation of road blocker can act as a bright opportunity in the future as it will reduce the cost of manual operations.
Blocker with Emergency Fast Operation
A leading provider of gates and doors for residential, commercial and industrial purpose Hormann group has launched road blockers with optional EFO (Emergency Fast Operation) to secure passages up to 6 m wide in Middle Eastern and African region. These blockers have successfully passed all the quality tests and possess a design that is perfect for any area including petrol pumps, banks, airports, military bases, shopping malls and more These road blockers are available in the road blocker 500 variant from Hormann with a barrier height of 500 mm or in the Road Blocker 1000 version with a barrier height of 1,000 mm. Road blocker 500 SF is specialized for fitting on finished floor surfaces since no or minimal groundwork is required. There are also lift barriers available in the blocker to safeguard controlled entrances and exits up to 10 m in width. They are suitable for very frequent use and meet high safety requirements across the globe. Hormann is headquartered in Stein Hagen, Germany, Hormann boasts some 27 specialized factories across Europe, North America and Asia. With such features Hormann group has set standards for the players. Advancement in the product will lead to competition in the market which can be seen as one of the aspects of market growth
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the road blockers industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of road blockers market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the road blockers market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed road blocker market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the road blockers market research report:
- Which are the leading market players active in the road blockers market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the road blockers market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Road Blocker Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
FASCO autogates, TiSO, Avon Barrier, Heald, Jacksons Fencing, Pilomat S.r.l., Frontier Pitts, ESSI Integrated Technologies