Robotic Fueling Systems Market Outlook – 2027
The global robotic fueling systems market is experiencing significant growth and is expected to grow considerably in the next few years. Robotic refueling is an automated refueling system that utilizes high-end vision sensing and detection technologies to direct the nozzle into the fuel tank of the truck.
Robotic fueling systems can eliminate exposure of the operation personnel to flammable liquid as well as the repetitive strain injuries. This system helps in reducing interactions between personnel and vehicles, tire burst exposure, falling objects, and collision with other vehicles can be prevented. This scheme considerably improves the flexibility of the on-the-job project and solves cost, productivity, and safety difficulties when in place.
The global robotic fueling systems market is segmented on the basis of fuel pumped, payload-carrying capacity, industry vertical and region. Based on fuel pumped, the market is divided into gasoline, petrochemicals, natural gas. In terms of payload-carrying capacity, the market is categorized into up to 50 kg, 50–100 kg, 100–150 kg. In terms of industry vertical, the market is segregated into mining, warehouse and logistics, marine and shipping, automotive, oil & gas, aerospace, military & defense, construction, others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global robotic fueling systems industry include ABB Group, the Boeing Company, Rotec Engineering, Gazprom Neft, Mine Energy Solutions, Fuelmatics, FANUC Corporation, Plug Power, Inc., Shaw Development LLC, KUKA, Fanuac, and Scott Technology Ltd. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global robotic fueling systems market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy globally. The COVID-19 crisis is making uncertainty in the stock market, immense slowing of the supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments.
- The overall impact of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries, including semiconductor, electronics, and many more.
- Trade barriers are further constraining the demand and supply outlook. As the governments of different areas have already announced total lockdown and temporarily shutdown of industries, the overall production process is adversely affected.
- However, the robotic fueling systems market forecast is expected to recover and grow rapidly post-pandemic as the COVID-19 crisis has made hygiene and safety of refuel stations more important than ever. In this scenario, the demand for robotic refueling is anticipated to increase significantly to help people stay isolated and avoid transmitting the virus. For the retailer, it can reduce sales and be prepared for the future of mobility.
Top Impacting Factors
The surge in adoption of independent transport trucks in mining industry, where the gasoline is used as the main fuel, is expected to boost the robotic fueling systems market growth during the forecast period. In addition, factors, such as increase in demand for electric/hybrid cars, automation, and the rising implementation of cost-effective on-site refueling stations for mining haulage trucks, are driving the market growth.
However, the legal and safety regulations may hamper the market growth during forecast period. The replacement of manual caps with automated fuel caps is a considerable challenge, which may hamper the industry growth. On the contrary, increasing adoption of automation is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market growth during forecast period.
New Product Launches to Boost the Robotic Fueling Systems Market
The advanced product launches across fueling systems use a laser scanner to determine the vehicle position as opposed to the expensive video imaging equipment used by earlier designs. Fuel dispensing can be enhanced by a less complicated and nozzle redesign mating process of the fuel port and the fuel nozzle, which reduces numerous autonomous tasks needed to be performed by the robotic arm. No requirement for operators on-site to refuel vehicles and to man fuel stations is considered. This is the key driving factor for the robotic fueling systems market growth during the forecast period.
Surge in Usage in Automotive and Industrial Applications
Verticals such as automotive, mining, army & defense, aviation, and warehouse & logistics incorporate robotic refueling systems with a broad range of payload capability based on the type of fuel being pumped as well as the application of these technologies in each area; hence, aiding the market growth. The need for improved safety & security and the growing demand for low-cost operations in mining vertical are providing further impetus to the market growth. In addition, fuel dispensation is the key driver of the robotic fueling systems market growth.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global robotic fueling systems industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the global robotic fueling systems market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global robotic fueling systems market trends and growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed robotic fueling systems market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Robotic Fueling Systems Market Research Report
- Which are the leading market players active in the market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the robotic fueling systems market size?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Robotic Fueling Systems Market Report Highlights
By Fuel Pumped
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Universal Robots, Greentank, Amazon Robotics, Balyo, General Electric Company, SwissLog Holding AG, Fanuc Corporation, Helm MAN, Toyota Industries Corporation, LG Electronics