The rocker arm assembly consists of multiple rocker arms, including a rocker shaft, a spacer, a rocker bracket, and a bracket. The assembly of these components allows the system to be installed directly on the cylinder head of the engine. The rocker in car converts the circular motion of the cam lobe into linear motion. The rocker arm connects the pushrod to the intake and exhaust valves. Increased government initiatives to reduce vehicle emissions in North America and Europe are expected to increase the use of rocker arms in automobile engines in these regions, which may drive the rocker arm assembly market in these regions during the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- The COVID-19 pandemic has hampered several markets including automotive, agriculture, construction & machinery, and others. in three ways-by directly reducing production and demand, disrupting the supply chain, and having a financial impact on firms and employees and the global rocker arm assembly market is not an exception for this. The global impact of the coronavirus disease is palpable, and had severely affected the rocker arm adjuster market in 2020. However, the dominant players in the global rocker arm adjuster market are adamant about adopting new strategies and seeking new financing resources to overcome growing challenges in the market growth.
Top Impacting Factors
Increase in demand for logistics by roadways and rise in disposable income and reduction in tax rates on passenger and commercial vehicles drive the growth of the global rocker arm assembly market.
Increase in adoption of electric vehicles hinders the growth of the global rocker arm assembly market.
Rise in consumer preference for lightweight and fuel-efficient vehicles provide lucrative opportunities for the global rocker arm assembly market.
Increasing use of titanium rocker arms
- There is an increase in the use of titanium for rocker arms in the global automotive rocker arm market. Titanium components in vehicles can increase corrosion resistance, reduce weight and space, and therefore save more fuel. Engines can also last longer since they are not subjected to such a high load. Currently, the racing and the consumer industry are developing engine parts such as connecting rods, valves and valve mounts, wrist springs, and pins. It is also used in camshafts and rocker arms, as well as anything that requires the durability and heat resistance, and corrosion resistance that titanium offers. Titanium is stronger, more durable, and less dense than steel, and it is resistant to high temperature and corrosion. These characteristics make it the material of choice for rocker arms. The advantages of titanium (lightweight, high strength, and corrosion resistance) make it an appealing alternative for many automotive applications, but it has not been extensively used because of current processing and material costs. However, as these costs continue to drop, many manufacturers believe that long-term performance and life cycle benefits justify the transition. Using titanium in rocker arms drives the global rocker arm assembly market and brings about a revolutionary change in the overall automotive industry.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the rocker arm assembly industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with challenges of rocker arm assembly market.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to highlight the growth scenario of the rocker arm assembly market.
- The report provides a detailed rocker arm assembly market analysis based on competitive intensity and the competition that will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Rocker Arm Assembly Market Research Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the rocker arm assembly market?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What are the current trends that would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the rocker arm assembly market?
- What are the future projections that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Rocker Arm Assembly Market Report Highlights
By Engine Type
By Sales Channel
Key Market Players
Eaton, Endyn Ltd.,, Kalyani Steels,, ASPPICE ENGINEERING,, AmTech International,, BLE products,, Schaeffler Technologies AG & Co,, LuK GmbH & Co. KG,, SSV Technocrates,, Smit Auto Industries,, Unique Systems Inc.,, Federal-Mogul,, Rane Group,, Decora Auto Forge Pvt. Ltd.,, Young shin Automotive, Burgess-Norton Mfg. Co. Inc.,, Nittan Valve Co., Ltd.,, GT Technologies,, COMP Cams,, Trick Flow,, HITCHINER Manufacturing Co. Inc.,, Melling,, OTICS,