Roll bond evaporator is an important component in any refrigeration system. It is also known as refrigerator evaporator. The function of roll bond evaporator is to exchange the air between inside part of refrigerator and the outside part of refrigerator. Some roll bond evaporators are designed such that it can be used as a heater. When using the evaporator as a heater, it is first connected to the heat pump so that roll bond evaporator absorbs heat from it and then evaporator exchanges the heat. Most of the times, aluminum is used as a material to manufacture the roll bond evaporator.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for roll bond evaporator is expected to decrease in 2020 due to low demand from different industries such as electrical and automobile due to the lockdown imposed by government of many countries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the roll bond evaporator industry, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of roll bond evaporator market.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed from giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of corona virus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors:
Rise in demand from high efficiency appliances for refrigeration such as refrigerators,freezers, and chillers is the major factor forthe market growth. Rise in sales of automobile has also increased the demand for roll bond evaporator that are installed in air condition system of the automobile. In addition, increase in application of roll bond evaporatorfor the transportation ofperishable food products and biomedical productsdrives the growth of the market.
Key driving factors for the growth of roll bond evaporator market:
The use of household electric equipment such as refrigerator and air conditioner is increasing across the globe. Roll band evaporator is an essential component in these electrical equipment. Hence, this could be the key driving factor for the growth of the roll bond evaporator market.
Restraining factor for the growth of roll bond evaporator market:
Untouched roll bond evaporator for a considerably period of time can lead to the increase in the hardness of the aluminum sheets. This further leads to the development of cracks or breakage of the sheets. In addition, increase in price of raw material can led to high price of the roll bond evaporator, which limits the market growth.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the roll bond evaporator market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the roll bond evaporator market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the roll bond evaporator market growth scenario.
- The report provides a detailed roll bond evaporator market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Roll Bond Evaporator Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End user Industry
Key Market Players
Kelong Group, Korel, Talum, BMR HVAC, CGA, Zhongshan Huaxiang, Borana Group, Retekool, Rubanox, Kangsheng Group Jiangsu Changzheng Group, Ningbo NingZheng Aluminium Industry, Changzhou Xinxin