Root canal irrigators are used to irrigate a root canal during an endodontic procedure. Root canal irrigation is used to clean the area for root canal, provide lubrication, removes smear layer, and prevents the growth of any microbes.
The global root canal irrigators market is driven by several factors such as increasing incidences of dental disorders, ageing population that is at a high risk for tooth loss, increasing accidents that lead to tooth deformities, and rising technological advancements in dentistry. However, limited reimbursements for cosmetic dental procedures will restrain the market growth. Growing dental tourism and growth opportunities in emerging economies of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA will provide growth opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global root canal irrigators market based on material, end user, and region. Based on material, it is segmented into plastic and glass. Based on end user, it is divided into hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare organizations. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Dentsply Sirona, Dental Nanotechnology S.A., DRR DENTAL AG, and Vista Dental Products.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Root Canal Irrigators Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Other Healthcare Organizations
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA