Rose oil is an essential oil obtained from rose petals by steam distillation, extraction of solvents, or extraction of critical carbonic acid gas. It is commonly used in aromatherapy to reduce stress and stimulate circulation. It is used in most perfumes. It is also used for skin treatment, remedy, and aromatherapy, as well as having anti-viral and disinfectant homes equitable to its fragrance, making it more intense compared to various vital redolent oils. The antioxidant properties present in this oil help to reduce the signs of skin aging.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Rose oil is part of the cosmetic industry that is widely used by consumers to improve the skin tone. Social limitations and lockdown policies have decreased the consumer demand for lifestyle and wellness products, thus affecting the growth of the market. In addition, manufacturers around the globe had to shut down their production units due to labor shortage because of the pandemic.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Rise in disposable income among consumers to buy skincare products regardless of cost is expected to impact the growth of the rose oil market over the coming years.
Rise in spending of consumers on perfumes and personal care products in the developing countries creates a growth opportunity for the growth of the rose oil market.
Improper alignment between supply and demand, since the majority of oil-producing rose species, is cultivated in a few countries, and the high price of rose oil, compared to other essential aromatic oil, is expected to hinder the growth of the rose oil market during the forecast period.
The Global Trend of Rose Oil market are as follows:
- There is an increase in the popularity of aromatherapy due to the associated health benefits, including pain management, improvement in sleep quality and digestion, reduction of stress and anxiety, and treatment of headaches and migraines.
- Rose oil helps to provide an even tone complexion. Besides, its property of reducing and resolving skin inflammation makes it more preferable among consumers. Consumers with dry and sensitive skin prefer the product mostly since the product helps to soothe and moisturize the skin for extended periods. These factors are beneficial to the skin-sensitive population and thus drive the product sales.
- The increase in use of rose oil across various industries, such as food & beverages and cosmetics, as well as the launch of a new product, are few factors that drive the growth of the rose oil market.
- Rise in the usage of rose oil in the pharmaceutical industries is a key factor that drives the growth of the rose oil market.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the rose oil industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the rose oil market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global rose oil market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed rose oil market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Rose Oil Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the rose oil market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Rose Oil Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Givaudan SA;, V. MANE FILS SA;, Symrise AG;, Robertet SA;, Firmenich International SA;, Alteya Organics, LLC;, BERJÉ INC., International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.;, Sigma-Aldrich, Inc.;, Ernesto Ventos SA;