Rotator cuff arthropathy is a condition that occurs when a patient has both shoulder arthritis and irreparable rotator cuff tear. This disease generally occurs among older individuals and causes intense shoulder pain and loss of its strength and mobility. Rotator cuff arthropathy can occur as the result of degenerative conditions of the rotator cuff & bone as well as after fractures, failed partial/total shoulder replacements, or rotator cuff surgery.
Rise in incidences of shoulder injuries and increase in shoulder replacement procedures drive the market. In addition, growth in advancement in the orthopedic implants improves motion and strengthen the shoulder further accelerates the market growth. However, high cost of surgeries and lack of awareness regarding availability of such surgeries forms the restrain for the market growth. The untapped emerging economies are expected to provide new market opportunities.
The report segments the global rotator cuff arthropathy market based on treatment type and age group. Based on treatment type, the market is divided into reverse total shoulder replacement, muscle/tendon transfer, partial joint replacement, and others. Based on age group, the market is classified into less than 50 years, from 50 to 65 years, and from 65 to 70 years. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in the global rotator cuff arthropathy market include Johnson & Johnson, Wright Medical Group N.V., Zimmer-Biomet, Arthrex, Inc., Cayenne Medical, Inc., Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Limacorporate S.p.A, FH Orthopedics S.A.S., Evolutis India Private Limited, and DJO Global, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global rotator cuff arthropathy market and the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents quantitative analysis of the market from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market based on product assists to understand the trends in the industry.
- Key market players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the industry
Rotator Cuff Arthropathy Repair Market Key Segments:
By Treatment Type
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement
- Muscle/Tendon Transfer
- Partial Joint Replacement
By Age Group
- Less than 50
- From 50 to 65
- From 65 to 70
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA