Rotomolding Powder Market Overview:
Rotomolding is a high-temperature, low-pressure plastic-forming process that uses heat and biaxial rotation (i.e., angular rotation on two axes) to produce hollow, one-piece parts. The product manufactured delivers excellent stress bearing properties, improved mold flow, and high impact resistance. The molded plastic parts can be used in tanks, containers, toys, medical equipment, industrial equipment, and automobile parts. This is a cost-effective technique to produce huge amount of plastic parts.
Rise in demand for hollow plastic products including playground equipment, storage tanks, and containers is expected to drive the growth of the rotomolding powder market. In addition, rise in water sports activities in the U.S, Canada, and Mexico have positively impacted the usage of kayaks in sports adventure and sailing events leading to the usage of remolding powder. Moreover, stringent government regulations to curb carbon emissions and to reduce weight of the vehicle to increase fuel efficiency of the vehicle has led to adoption of plastic components in vehicles. These factors are anticipated to drive the growth of the market. However, fluctuations in raw material prices and stringent government regulations related to production of plastic in several act as restraints for the market growth. In addition, plastic production also releases carcinogenic emissions that are hazardous for humans, animals, and overall ecosystem, thus is expected to hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in demand for plastic products as decorative items, attractive showpieces, and interiors is likely to provide lucrative business opportunities for the market players.
The rotomolding powder market is segmented into product type, application, and region. By type, it is divided into nylon, plastisol, polycarbonate, elastomers, ethylene vinyl acetate, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, and polypropylene. By application, it is classified into furniture, marine, automotive, storage tanks, underground chambers, materials handling, infrastructure, toys, and rotolining. Based on region, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major companies operating in the global Rotomolding powder market include Total, Prisma Colour Limited, K. K. Nag Ltd., Naroto, Starrotoplast, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Roto Polymers, Ramdev Polymers, Green Age Industries, and A. Schulman, Inc.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The rotomolding powder market size has been analyzed across four regions.
- Porter’s five force analysis helps to analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the industry for building strategies.
- The report outlines the current market trends and future scenario of the market size to understand the prevailing opportunities and potential investment pockets. The market is forecasted .
- Major countries in the region have been mapped according to their individual revenue contribution to the regional market.
- The key drivers, restraints, and market opportunities and their detailed impact analysis are elucidated in the study.
- The rotomolding powder market analysis covers in-depth information of major industry participants
- Questions answered in the rotomolding powder market research report:
- What is the growth rate of the rotomolding powder market during the forecast period?
- What will be the global rotomolding powder market size ?
- What are the leading manufacturing companies in the rotomolding powder market?
- How the major current trends will shape the market in the future?
- What are the driving factors and opportunities in the market?
- Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
- Why are some of the segments flourishing at the highest growth rate while others experience a steady growth?
- What are the conclusions of the rotomolding powder market report?
Rotomolding Powder Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
Key Market Players
Prisma Colour Limited, Green Age Industries, K. K. Nag Ltd., NAROTO, A. Schulman, Inc., Ramdev Polymers, LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V., Starrotoplast, Roto Polymers