Roxatidine is a special H2-receptor antagonist, which is mostly prescribed for reflux esophagitis, benign gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, and prophylaxis of recurrent ulcers. It is generally classified as an antacid, anti-reflux, or anti-ulcerant drug.
The increase in prevalence of people suffering from ulcers, low cost of the drug, and its ability to lower the acid production in the stomach is expected to increase the demand for the drug. However, certain side-effects of the drug such as chest pain, impotence, increased level of lipid in the blood, and gastrointestinal disturbances restraints the market growth.
The global roxatidine market is segmented based on formulation, application, and region. Based on formulation, it is bifurcated into oral and injectable. Based on application, it is categorized into acidity, heartburn, intestinal ulcers, stomach ulcers, and others. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players operating in this market include Sanofi, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd., Cayman Chemical, A S Joshi & Company, Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited, and Amgen Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale are provided.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Roxatidine Market Key Segments:
- Intestinal Ulcers
- Stomach Ulcers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA