Rubber process oils are used for processing and manufacturing of multiple rubber compounds. Usage of rubber process oil improves the dispersion of fillers and flow characteristics of the compound during further processing.
Rubber process oil improves the physical properties of vulcanization to reduce the cost of end products of rubber compounds which is one of the major factor driving the market growth. Moreover compatibility with most of the elastomer types make its usage broader. Increase in demand for automotive tires in emerging economies boost the rubber process oil demand. Whereas, unexpected fluctuations in raw material price levels restricts the market growth. In addition concerns about the usage of non-biodegradable products are expected to hamper the market demand for the coming years.
The report segments the rubber process oil market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Aromatic, naphthenic, paraffinic are considered as different types of rubber process oil under the type segmentation study. Whereas on the basis of application, it is classified into tire, footwear, wire & cable coverings, flooring material, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Total S.A., Shell International B.V., Raj Petro Specialities P. Ltd., Petro China Company Limited, Nynas AB, Lukoil, Hollyfrontier Corporation, H&R International GmbH, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Ergon Inc. is also provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations of the global rubber process oil market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Rubber Process Oil Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
TOTAL S.A., RAJ PETRO SPECIALITIES P. LTD., ERGON, INC., HOLLYFRONTIER CORPORATION, LUKOIL, NYNAS AB, SHELL INTERNATIONAL B.V., H&R INTERNATIONAL GMBH, EXXON MOBIL CORPORATION, PETROCHINA COMPANY LIMITED