Running shoes are designed for the runners who can handle the shock of 2.5 times the runner’s body weight each time when they strike their foot on the ground. While running, person needs a good balance to provide them with excellent motion with soft cushioning around their foot to protect it from any kind of injury and feels light and comfortable. Running shoes are considered to be the best kind of footwear for the road side runners as they are best suitable for this purpose and come with features like flexibility, motion control, breathability, and light weight.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
Corona virus has spread all over the world and most of the countries are adopting lockdown measures to control the spread of the virus and securing public health. The impact of corona can be seen so stark in everything from our dining tables to the economy, business and what not. All business and production activities are fully shut down except the necessary one such as food and medical sector or others, leading towards economic crisis in the country. Manufacturing and production functions are stopped which has slowed down the business and inactive trade and transportation has fully disrupted the supply chain because of which companies can face big losses in near future.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact
Increase in population and rise in disposable income of consumers has increased the purchasing power of the consumers, and thus encourage them to spend more on products which provide convenience and comfort to them. Other growth factors of running shoes can be increasing interest of consumers in recreational activities and outdoor sports. People are facing stress and anxiety because of their busy and hectic work life and to cope up with this, they are making time and participating in running or any other physical activities, which primarily require a pair of running shoes that protect their foot from injury and provide their body enough balance to perform physical activity. A health conscious consumer is always aware of good products beneficial for their health. For them, different companies have launched many varieties of shoes with different functionalities and designs, which are the gaining popularity among consumers.
The global running shoesmarket trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New products that contain improved capabilities have been launched by leading market players. They have taken necessary steps to improve accuracy of products and overall functionality as well. The biggest technological advancement in shoes is launched by the company Nike. A self lacing Hyper Adapt 1.0 which have pressure sensors in the soles that sense when the foot is inside the shoe and triggers an algorithm that allows an automatic lacing.These shoes are integrated with LEDs which can alert the user of low battery and doesn’t needs a regular charging and last upto two weeks.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global running shoes industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global running shoes market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global running shoes market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global running shoes market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Running shoes Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the running shoes market?
- What current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Running Shoes Market Report Highlights
By Distribution Channel
Key Market Players
Skechers U.S.A Inc., Deckers Outdoor Corporation, New Balance Athletics Inc., Brooks Sports Inc., Asics Group, Nike Inc., VF Corporation, Wolverine World Wide Inc., Adidas AG, Amer Sports