Sailcloth is used to make products such as sails or tents. It encompasses a wide variety of natural fibers such as flax, hemp, or cotton. They are expensive, durable goods and have an average shelf life of ten or more years, depending on what applications they are used.
Growth in demand from end application areas drive the growth of the sailcloth market. However, high cost of the cloth restrains the market growth. Development of bio-based fabrics, which can be used to produce sailcloth is expected to provide growth opportunities for the market players to overcome cost-related issues.
The report segments the sailcloth market on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, the market is categorized into laminate sailcloth, nylon sailcloth, polyester sailcloth, and others. Applications covered in the study include cruising sails, racing sails, and others. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as DIMENSION-POLYANT GmbH, Bainbridge International Limited, Challenge Sailcloth, Inc., Contender U.S., Doyle Sailmakers, Inc., British Millerain Co. Ltd., Aztec Tents, IYU Ltd., North Sails & North Technology Group, and Quantum Sails are provided in the report.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2023 of the global sailcloth market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- The report includes an in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Sailcloth Market Key Segments:
- Laminate Sailcloth
- Nylon Sailcloth
- Polyester Sailcloth
- Cruising Sails
- Racing Sails
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA