Practice of supervising and guiding resources to improve their capabilities to market and sell the solutions and products is termed as sales performance management. Emergence of sales performance management (SPM) procedure is to educate and inspire sales people to identify their goals and delight their customers. SPM is required for numerous components such as setting goals, performance review and similar others.
Demand for symbiotic alliance between sales executives and their prospects has played a vital role in increasing the adoption of the SPM solutions. Besides this, need for an unrivaled allocation of diverse opportunities in sales which would help an enterprise increase its sales turnover, is now possible through sales performance management solutions. However, lack of awareness about the benefits of SPM solutions acts as a key restraining factor, limiting the market growth. Rising demand to lower the risk of inconsistent sales and predict commission patterns inside an enterprise would create stronger growth opportunities.
The world sales performance management market is segmented based on solution, deployment model, service, end-customer, industries and geography. The SPM market based on solutions is segmented into territory management, sales analytics, sales planning and monitoring, incentive compensation management and others. Based on the deployment model, the SPM market is segmented into onpremise deployment and cloud based deployment. SPM services include managed services, consulting services, training and support, and others. SPM market is segmented based on different industry verticals such as BFSI, healthcare, information technology and telecom, retail, energy and utilities, travel and hospitality, transportation and logistics, and others. The geography segments include Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA); Europe, North America, and AsiaPacific.
Some of the prominent market players profiles in the report include NetSuite, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP AG., Salesforce.Com Inc., Callidus Software, Inc., Synygy, Inc., Nice Systems Ltd., Xactly Corporation and Microsoft Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research study offers an in-depth examination of the present and new trends with a special focus on the business environment worldwide
- A comprehensive assessment of the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing market growth are thoroughly studied
- Market status and business performance in regions such as North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, etc. are also discussed
- Comprehensive assessment of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threat faced by major vendors are also covered by the report
- The data in the study is completely based on the recent news and policies
SALES PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Sales Performance Management Market By Solution
- Territory Management
- Sales Analytics
- Sales Planning and Monitoring
- Incentive Compensation Management
Sales Performance Management Market By End-Customer
- Small and medium business enterprises
- Large enterprises
Sales Performance Management Market By Deployment Model
- On-premise Deployment
- Cloud-based Deployment
Sales Performance Management Market By Services
- Consulting Services
- Managed Services
- Training and Support
Sales Performance Management Market By Industry Verticals
- Information Technology and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
- Travel and Hospitality
- Transportation and Logistics
Sales Performance Management Market By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP AG.
- Salesforce.Com Inc.
- Callidus Software, Inc.
- Synygy, Inc.
- Nice Systems Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Xactly Corporation