Satellite broadband communication in public safety refers to the use of internet and satellite communication technology to monitor and track danger, disaster, or any emergency requirement, and provide real-time communication to concerned authority through satellite. Increase in need to provide security and safety to life & assets is fueling the demand for satellite broadband communication in the public safety market.
The global satellite broadband communication in public safety market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, owing to increase in terrorist activities, rise in number of road accidents, and surge in government spending. However, factors such as high initial investment cost, differences in tele density across different regions, and rise in privacy concerns restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the satellite broadband communication in public safety market on the basis of the frequency band, end user, and geography. Based on frequency band, the market is categorized into L-band, S-band, Ku-band, and others. According to the end user, it is classified into motor vehicle department, police department, fire department, and others. Geographical breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as AT&T Inc., EchoStar Corporation, Globalstar, Gilat Satellite Networks, Hughes Network Systems LLC, Inmarsat, Harris CapRock, Singtel, Telstra, and VT iDirect, Inc. are provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global satellite broadband communication in public safety market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations form 2016 to 2023, which assists to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
Satellite Broadband Communication in Public Safety Market Key Segments
By Frequency Band
By End User
- Motor Vehicle Department
- Police Department
- Fire Department
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East