Screen Printing Inks Market Statistics - 2027
Screen printing is a method of printing in which a mesh is used to apply the ink on a surface with the help of a stencil. Unlike the other printing techniques like etching or lithography, screen printing method does not have to be done under pressure. It is a more versatile technique and can also be used on services that are not planner. Screen printing is extensively used on a wide range of materials including ceramics, textiles, plastics, paper, glass and others. The inks used in this technique also have a wide variety such as UV cured, water based, solvent based, and more.
COVID-19 Scenario analysis:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global screen printing inks market to a great extent.
- The demand for e-commerce and packaging industries increased dramatically amidst the pandemic as people were forced to stay indoors all over the world. This has caused a rise in demand for screen printing inks in commercial printing across the globe.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
The rapid urbanization and the increase in demand for the packaging industry have played a major role in the growth of the global screen printing inks market. Most of the companies realized that packaging adds a unique value to their products and distinguishes the product from its competitors. As a result, the demand for high quality and efficient printing methods increased for the packaging of products of various end-user industries including, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, personal care, and others. Moreover, there is also a significant shift of the consumers toward the e-commerce sector, which is also played an important role in the growth on the packaging industry and consequently the demand for screen printing inks increased. However, the stringent regulations on the usage of volatile organic chemicals in the solvent-based screen printing inks limit the market growth.
The market in the Asia-Pacific region accounts for the major share and the global screen printing ink market because of the presence of large scale manufacturing facilities and increase in demand for screen printing inks in the packaging industry of the region. The market in the North America region is also expected to witness a steady growth due to the surge in demand for printing inks especially UV cured ink in the advertising as well as in textile printing.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global screen printing inks industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global screen printing inks market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global screen printing inks market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global screen printing inks market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the Screen Printing Inks Market research report:
- What are the leading market players active in the screen printing inks market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Screen Printing Inks Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGaA, Sun Chemicals, Toyo Ink Co., Ltd, Grafco,, Fujifilm Specialty Ink Systems Ltd., Marabu GmbH & Co. KG, Huber Group, Flint Group, Kolorcure, Nazdar Ink Technologies