Screw compressors consists of two helical rotors which are used in compressing external air to a set pressure, ensuring dry, clean, and compressed air. The screw compressors find increasing application in segments such as chemicals and petrochemicals processing, food & beverages, metals & mining, automotive, power plants, and oil & gas where large volume of high pressure air is needed especially to drive machine tools.
Increasing demand for energy efficient compressors along with growth of industries such as pharma, F&B, and textile sectors are the key factors that drive the growth of the market. Furthermore, lower maintenance & operation costs are the factors that will boost the market growth. End-users resisting the emergence of this new technology is a key restraining factor that will impact the growth of the market. Growing demand for eco-friendly screw compressors are the key factors that will offer ample growth opportunities in the screw compressor market. Strict adherence to strict quality requirements & environmental parameters along with paucity of skilled labor are the key market challenges faced by key market players and manufacturers to grow in the market.
The report segments the world screw compressor market on the basis of type, stage, technology, end-user, & region. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into oil-free screw compressor and oil-injected screw compressor. On the basis of technology the market is segmented into stationary screw compressors and portable screw compressors. On the end-users, the market is segmented into chemicals & petrochemicals, food & beverages, mining & metals, oil & gas, automotive, power plants among others. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Europe, North America, and Latin America.
Prominent market players profiled in the report are Atlas Copco AB, Gardner Denver, INC., GE Oil & Gas, Ingersoll Rand PLC, Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd, Kobe Steel Ltd., Howden Group Ltd, Man Diesel & Turbo, Bauer Kompressoren, Boge Kompressoren, Kaeser Kompressoren Se, and Sullair LLC.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of regional and global perspectives of buying behavior of screw compressors.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report analyses the top impacting factors in detail and offers adoption rate analysis of the market on the basis of different segment across different countries.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals and pipeline products is offered in the report.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key segments along with their SWOT.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
SCREW COMPRESSOR MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Screw Compressor Market - By Type
- Oil-Free Screw Compressor
- Oil-Injected Screw Compressor
Screw Compressor Market - By Stage
Screw Compressor Market - By Technology
- Stationary Screw Compressors
- Portable Screw Compressors
Screw Compressor Market - By End User
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Food & Beverages
- Mining & Metals
- Oil & Gas
- Power Plants
Screw Compressor Market - By Region
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Latin America
Prominent Company Profiles
- Atlas Copco AB
- Gardner Denver, Inc.,
- GE Oil & Gas
- Ingersoll Rand PLC
- Siemens AG
- Hitachi Ltd
- Kobe Steel Ltd.
- Howden Group Ltd
- Man Diesel & Turbo
- Bauer Kompressoren
- Boge Kompressoren
- Kaeser Kompressoren Se
- Sullair LLC.