SDx Market Insight
Software defined everything infrastructure includes not just includes software defined networking but also software defined compute, security, data center, perimeter, storage, and WAN. With SDx, the computing infrastructure is virtualized and delivered as a service. In this, the management and control of networking, storage, and data center infrastructure are automated by intelligent software rather than by hardware components of infrastructure.
Impact of COVID-19 on SDx Market
- COVID-19 has posed major challenges for governments and businesses across the globe. However, technology plays a major role to combat the crisis as COVID-19 has caused rapid adoption of technology.
- One of the most immediate challenges for businesses across sectors was to enable a mass transition to remote working. This was the first and most visible technological imperative created by the situation.
- At present, almost every sector is adopting and switching toward more technical options. Small businesses and accounting professionals are shifting to cloud-based solutions to securely manage their tax compliance. There is an urgent need for businesses to adopt SaaS-based cloud solutions to fight the current situation.
- In addition, AI works by combining massive quantities of data together, using fast processing and smart algorithms. This, in effect, helps the algorithm to discover trends in given training data that may be missed by humans, and then automatically learn from them. AI is also being used to prevent the spread of virus.
- 5Technology has helped professionals to diagnose patients over smart phones and video calls in remote locations. Beyond concerns relating to coronavirus, people are also turning to other issues for calls and chat. Thus, these technological adoption and working in a digital environment are expected to be managed by software defined anything, thus increasing the opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
Top impacting factors: Market scenario analysis, trends, drivers, and impact analysis
Rise in the volume of generated data, growth in need for effective network management, and significant reduction in Capex and Opex are some of the major key drivers of the market. However, increase in concerns related to data privacy & security, inefficient resource provisioning, and lack of skilled workforce are some of the factors that may hamper the growth of the market. Furthermore, rise in demand for hybrid clouds along with increase in adoption of Internet of Things are beneficial for the market.
Rise in adoption of digitalization and cloud:
As technology is evolving, multiple organizations are moving forward with the digitalization and cloud technologies, SDI helps businesses to focus on their digital transformation activities to improve business outcomes. SDX also helps to abstract away from the development and business team to deliver major outcomes. Agility and scalability are some of the immediate benefits for any organization. In addition, SDx offers virtualization gateway, which emerges as a key application infrastructure component for application software in digital business. SDX also aims to deliver new and improved products & services at the speed the customer demands, not the speed that the infrastructure team typically operates, thus, driving the growth of the market.
Growth in adoption of SDx in the e-commerce industry:
Rapid development of technology helps to grow the e-commerce sector at a very high rate as it enables millions of e-commerce and payment transactions. However, as the e-commerce sector is growing, its platform and infrastructure is also developing, which includes hundreds of thousands of assets across multiple data centers. This makes infrastructure a competitive differentiator by investing in an SDDC to drive agility for innovation and efficiency throughout its operations while simultaneously creating a foundation for future growth. Thus, this integration of the e-commerce market with the adoption of SDX is expected to provide opportunities for the market in the upcoming years.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global SDx market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global SDx market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global SDx market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides detailed analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
SDx Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Zix Corp., Symantec Corp., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, MobileIron Inc., CSG Inc., IBM Corp., Intel Corp., Dell Technologies Inc., DataMotion Inc., Oracle Corp.