Seal adhesive tapes are widely used owing to their uniform thickness & gasp filling properties, ability to bond dissimilar substrate, and ability to eliminate the need for fasteners. These tapes provide smooth & nonstick surface, resistance to chemicals & high temperatures, and possess insulating properties. They are widely used in broad range of applications, specifically packaging and carton sealing. Furthermore, they are used in lamination; sealing; and food packaging, processing, and handling.
The major drivers of the global seal adhesive tape market are increase in industrialization and rise in need for these tapes in packaging. Moreover, development of the electronics & telecommunication industries fuels the market growth. However, its inferior strength as compared to welding and mechanical fastening hampers the market growth.
The global seal adhesive tape market is segmented based on product, material, adhesive type, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is divided into single side, double side, transfer tape, and others. By material, it is categorized into polypropylene, polyvinyl chloride, paper, and others. In terms of adhesive type, it is classified into silicon, rubber, acrylic, and others. Applications covered in the study include automotive, healthcare, building & construction, consumer goods, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players profiled in the report include 3M Company, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Canadian Technical Tape Ltd., Tesa SE Group, Nitto Denko Corporation, PPI Adhesive Products, Shurtape Technologies LLC, PPM Industries, Intertape Polymer Group Inc., and Pro Tapes & Specialties, Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current & emerging market trends and dynamics of the global seal adhesive tape market.
- In-depth analysis of all regions is conducted by constructing the market estimations for key segments from 2017 to 2025 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The report assists to understand the strategies adopted by the companies for market expansion.
- Evaluation of the competitive landscape is provided to understand the market scenario across various regions.
- Extensive analysis is conducted by following key player positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
Seal Adhesive Tape Market Key Segments:
- Single Side
- Double Side
- Transfer Tape
- Polyvinyl Chloride
By Adhesive Type
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA