The global search and discovery software market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to the growing demand for insights from unstructured data, rising importance of data driven decision, and increased ICT spendings. However, factors such as huge initial investments and lack of awareness are expected to restrict the growth of the market.
The report segments the search and discovery software market on the basis of component, application, industry vertical, and geography. On the basis of component, the market is divided into software and services. As per application, the market is segmented into customer experience management, asset management, risk management, and others. On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into BFSI, transportation, retail, telecom & IT, healthcare, and others. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Birst, Inc., Cloudera, Inc, Datameer Inc., Datawatch, Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAP SE, TABLEAU SOFTWARE, and TIBCO Software Inc have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global search and discovery software market.
- In-depth analysis has been conducted by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016-2023, which helps identify prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global search and discovery software market has been provided.
Search And Discovery Software Market Key Segments:
- Customer Experience Management
- Asset Management
- Risk Management
By Industry Vertical
- Telecom & IT
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East