Seasonal influenza is an acute viral infection, which can easily spread from person to person. In addition, seasonal influenza occurs during winter and can affect a person of any age group. Vaccination against seasonal influenza is known as seasonal influenza vaccine. The key factor that drives the growth of this market is the increase in incidences of influenza virus globally. However, limited production capacity as well as stringent regulations by governing bodies will be a major restraint for this market. Moreover, advancements in technology can improve the pace by which these vaccines are developed, thereby creating more lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The seasonal influenza vaccine market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and geography. Based on product type this market is segmented into type A (H1N1), type A (H3N2), and type B. Based on age group this market is segmented into pediatrics, adolescence, adults, and elderly. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as GlaxoSmithKline plc, Sinovac Biotech Ltd., Changsheng Bio-Technology Co., Ltd., Ccbio SA, Aleph Biomedical, Sanofi S.A., Jiangsu Simcere Vaxtec Bio-pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Dalian Hissen Bio-pharm, Abbott Laboratories, and Novartis International AG have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global seasonal influenza vaccine market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the global seasonal influenza vaccine market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help understand the competitive environment globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global seasonal influenza vaccine market has been provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities
Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Type A (H1N1)
- Type A (H3N2)
- Type B
By Age Group
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA