Secure web gateways offer a paramount internet experience, where the solution sanitizes internet traffic by filtering unwanted/undesirable software and levys both regulatory and corporate compliance. The emergence of secure web gateway protects customers data when they are connected to unregulated networks with a consistent protection policy. Furthermore, the secure web gateway maximizes web efficiency with structured regulations. The solution provides the best layered protection to boost security; block information loss; and safeguard encrypted traffic.
There are numerous drivers, restraints and opportunities contributing to the future developments in the secure web gateway market. Growing dependency on internet; and the rising demand from the enterprises for preventing and protecting the end-customers data from malware attacks and information breaches, while controlling productivity is currently driving the market. Industries including BFSI, healthcare and government utilities, have been victims of advanced & persistent threats; thereby creating need for an effective and advanced security solution. This need is expected to generate more opportunities for the secure web gateway market. On the other hand, lack of awareness and demand for customary firewall have further restricted the growth of the market.
The secure web gateway is segmented in terms of solution, industry, service, geography and end-customer. In terms of solutions the market is segmented into email gateway, data loss protection, social media control, content inspection management and others. Secure web gateway serves industries such as BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, and retail among others. The market is also bifurcated in terms of end user namely large enterprises and small & medium enterprises. On the basis of geography, the report segments the world secure web gateway market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA. In addition, the services provided by the secure web gateway service providers include consulting services, professional services and training & education.
Enterprises are spending generously in research and development to position their brand image successfully. They are also seen acquiring local companies to increase their service offerings. Business strategies such as joint venture, collaboration, acquisition and mergers have kept the prospects of the industry bright. Some of the prominent market players includes Trend Micro, Inc., IBM Corporation, Dell, Cisco Systems, Inc., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Sophos Ltd., Citrix, Symantec Corporation among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world secure web gateway market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Porters five forces and SWOT analyses of key market players in the industry have been provided to highlight the growth strategies adopted by them
- The value chain analysis of the industry signifies the key intermediaries involved and elaborates their roles and value additions at every stage in the value chain
- The quantitative analysis of the market during the period of 20142020 has been provided to elaborate the market potential
SECURE WEB GATEWSYS MARKET SEGMENTS
Secure Web Gateway Market By Solution
- Social Media Control
- Email Gateway
- Data loss protection
- Content inspection management
Secure Web Gateway Market By Service
- Training & Education
- Consulting Services
- Professional Services
Secure Web Gateway Market By Industry
- Hospitality & Travel
Secure Web Gateway Market By End-Customers
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
Secure Web Gateway Market By Regions
- North America
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Symantec Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corporation (McAfee)
- Sophos Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- Trend Micro, Inc.