Security software includes a pool of security products, which deal with email security, web security, data protection, compliance, architecture, identity, and access. The security software includes solutions such as encryption, endpoint monitoring, intrusion detection, vulnerability scanning, and messaging security. This software helps to protect critical business information from data theft or unauthorized access.
Increase in use of mobile devices and rise in popularity of cloud computing fuel the growth of the market. Moreover, rise in the number of high-impact security incidents drives the market growth. However, availability of economical security solutions restrains the market growth. Increased demand for integrated security suites is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The security software market is segmented on the basis of type, end user, and region. Based on type, the market is categorized into mobile security software, consumer security software, and enterprise security software. The end user segment includes large enterprises, government agencies, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Symantec Corporation, Intel Corporation, IBM, Dell Inc., Trend Micro Incorporated, Cisco Systems, Imperva, AVG Technologies, F-Secure Corporation, and Panda Security.
Key Benefits :
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global security software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Security Software Market Key Segments:
- Mobile Security Software
- Consumer Security Software
- Enterprise Security Software
By End User
- Large Enterprises
- Government Agencies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Symantec Corporation
- Intel Corporation
- Dell Inc.
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Cisco Systems
- AVG Technologies
- F-Secure Corporation
- Panda Security