Seismometers are the devices used to evaluate seismic waves that occur from earthquakes, which travel through the interior of the earth. These are sensitive devices that are helpful in detecting the effects of earthquakes such as a Tsunami. These devices are especially made to detect the movement under water and are able to detect an earthquake from long distances. These devices are available in the analog and digital form in the market.
Rise in the number of earthquakes and high government initiatives regrading safety from earthquakes are expected to drive the market growth for seismometers. However, high costs in research & development of seismometers and the fact that they have a very short life span with the sensor having to be reset over a period of 30 days are expected to hamper the market growth. Various technological advancements and the growing demand for cheap & durable seismometers are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the seismometers market.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, range, output, variety, and geography. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into teleseismometers, strong-motion seismometer, and others. By range the market is segmented into 20,000 V/m, 1500 V/m, and 50 to 750 V/m. On the basis of output, the market is segmented into analog and digital. Based on variety, the market is segmented into broadband, long period, and short period. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Adidas, Seistronix, Geometrics, McDavid Inc., Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc., Storelli Sports LLC, Nike Inc., Vista Outdoor Inc., Amer Sports, BRG Sports, Inc, and Shanghai Aidu Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Porters five forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the seisometers market to identify potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and their detailed impact analyses have been elucidated.
Seismometers Market key Segments:
- Strong-motion seismometer
- 20,000 V/m
- 1500 V/m
- 50 to 750 V/m
- Long period
- Short period
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
- McDavid Inc.
- Mueller Sports Medicine, Inc.
- Storelli Sports LLC, Nike Inc
- Vista Outdoor Inc.
- Amer Sports
- BRG Sports, Inc