Blood glucose devices are predominantly used to monitor the glucose level of a patient. Self-monitoring blood glucose devices are easy to use and enable people to monitor their blood glucose level irrespective of the location.
The self-monitoring blood glucose devices market is driven by factors such as rise in incidence of diabetes, growing aging population, and user-friendly feature. However, high costs of the devices restrain the market growth. Furthermore, the growing adoption of home healthcare devices is expected to provide further opportunities for the market growth.
The self-monitoring blood glucose devices market is segmented on the basis of product, end user, and region. Based on product, it is classified into testing strips, self-monitoring blood glucose meters, lancets, and continuous glucose monitors. Based on end users, it is classified into diagnostic centers & clinics, ICUs, and home settings. By region, the market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Dexcom, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Bayer Healthcare, Arkray USA, Inc., LifeScan, Inc., Nipro Diagnostics, and Nova Biomedical.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides information about the current and upcoming trends in the market from 2016 to 2023, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- Identification of factors that are instrumental in changing the market scenario, rise in opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market have been provided.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Self-monitoring Blood Glucose Devices Market Key Segment:
- Testing Strips
- Self-Monitoring Blood Glucose Meters
- Continuous Glucose Monitors
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers & Clinics
- Home Settings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA