The clinical analyzers are used to run assays on clinical samples such as urine, plasma, cerebrospinal fluid, blood, and urine to identify the appearance of analytes. Applications include monitoring diseases such as diabetes, testing for metabolic functions or cardiac markers, and drug-of-abuse testing. Semi-Automated clinical analyzers work on two measurement methods as electrochemical techniques and optical techniques. These are being able to handle a lower number of samples at a time hence are more practical for use in smaller laboratories and medical practices.
COVID-19 Impact analysis
COVID-19 is an infectious disease that originated in Hubei province of the Wuhan city in China in late December. The highly contagious disease, caused by a virus, severe acute respiratory syndrome corona virus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is transmitted from human to human. Since the outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 213 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency on March 11, 2020.
There has been an increase in the demand for medical supplies to take care of infected population. Respiratory support devices such as atomizers, life-support machines, oxygen generators, and monitors are among the majorly used medical devices in primary clinical treatment. Moreover, COVID-19 has led to a huge surge in demand for medical supplies such as personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, and protective eyeglasses. There is an increase in the need for medical supplies, both from healthcare professionals and civil population for precautionary measures, owing to the rise in number of COVID-19 cases worldwide. Manufacturers of these products have a chance to capitalize this increased demand for medical supplies to ensure adequate and continuous supply of personal protective equipment in the market. Therefore, COVID 19 is expected to have a significant impact on the semi automated clinical analyzers market.
Top Impacting Factors
- The increase in incidences of chronic diseases lead to numerous amounts tests for the diagnosis of such diseases, surge in the geriatric population, rise in focus of the medical industry on microscopic research, and increase in medical tourism in India are factors that drive the growth of semi-automated clinical analyzers market.
- In addition, rise in investments in medical research and analysis, development of new classes of drugs is preceded by extensive research and testing of pharmaceutical excipients, clinical indicators, and biological fluids are some factors, which boost the market growth for semi-automated clinical analyzers.
- However, a lack of knowledge for proper handling of the device and associated complications hinder the semi automated clinical analyzers market growth.
- Contrarily, favorable reimbursement policies and support from the government for regulatory approval present new pathways in the industry.
Semi Automated Clinical Analyzers Market Trends
New product launches to flourish the market
In February 2021, Thermo Fischer Scientific collaborated with Mindray, to make available two clinical chemistry analyzers in the United States (U.S.) and Canada for drug screening in drug court laboratories and a clinical trial.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the semi automated clinical analyzers industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the semi automated clinical analyzers market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the semi automated clinical analyzers market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the semi automated clinical analyzers market.
- The report provides a detailed semi automated clinical analyzers market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years
Questions answered in the semi automated clinical analyzers Report
- Which are the leading players active in the semi automated clinical analyzers market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities of the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
- What is "Semi automated clinical analyzers"?
- What is "Semi automated clinical analyzers” Market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the "Semi automated clinical analyzers” Market?
- What are the current trends and predicted trends?
- What are the key benefits of the "Semi automated clinical analyzers” Market report?
Semi Automated Clinical Analyzers Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By End User
Key Market Players
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Siemens Healthineers, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Randox Laboratories Ltd, Agappe Diagnostics, RMS, MicroLab Instruments, Abbott Laboratories, HITACHI