Human leukocyte antigens (HLA) are molecules, which are found on cell surfaces that control how the body identifies a situation and thus possibly discards foreign tissue transplants. Hence, the serological transplant was introduced that reduces the effect of HLA matching; a transplant can be done successfully with minimum HLA matching criteria. Key factors that drive the growth of this market are the rise in transplantations caused due to various reasons as well as an increase in awareness related to serological transplantations. However, the high costs related to serological transplantations and unfavorable reimbursement scenario especially in developing economies will impede the market growth. Moreover, advancements in technology in the field of organ transplantation will create more lucrative opportunities for key market players globally.
The serological transplant diagnostics market is segmented based on product type, application, end user, and geography. Based on product type this market is segmented into reagents and accessories systems. Based on applications this market is segmented into kidney transplantation, liver transplantation, heart transplantation, lung transplantation, pancreas transplantation, and other transplantations. Based on end user this market is segmented into hospitals, blood banks, transplant centers, donor registries, and research laboratories. By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Bio-Rad Laboratories, Immucor, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agena Bioscience, Avioq, Inc., BAG Health Care GmbH, Becton, Dickinson and Company and Beckman Coulter Inc. have also been provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global serological transplant diagnostics market.
- In-depth analysis has been carried out in this report by constructing market estimations for key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the global serological transplant diagnostics market has been analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study that evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help understand the competitive environment globally.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global serological transplant diagnostics market has been provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016-2023, which assists in identifying prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided that determines prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Serological Transplant Diagnostics Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Accessories Systems
- Kidney Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Other Transplantations
By End User
- Blood Banks
- Transplant Centers
- Donor Registries
- Research Laboratories
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA