Serum separating tubes are used in clinical pathology tests that require blood serum. The tubes contain a special gel that allows quick blood clotting and separation of serum from the blood.
Rise in prevalence of chronic disorders, increase in geriatric population, growth in adoption of serum separation tubes, and surge in number of pathologies drive the market. However, limitations associated with gel stability, and analyte incompatibility of the tubes restrain the market growth. Advancements in technology in the emerging markets of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA make way for opportunities for the growth of the market.
The report segments the global serum separating tubes market based on material, application, and region. Based on material, it is divided into glass and plastic. Based on application, it is classified into venous blood collection and capillary blood collections. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Becton, Dickinson and Company, Terumo Corporation, and Medtronic plc.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions is provided to determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which elucidates the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Serum Separating Tubes Market Key Segments:
- Venous Blood Collection
- Capillary Blood Collection
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA