Server Board Market Outlook - 2030
A server motherboard is defined as the main board or system board in a data center server. The components of the server motherboard include memory modules, processors, and expansion slots. A server motherboard is different from a desktop motherboard or a laptop motherboard and it links the computers over a network and enables interaction in the data center.
It requires a greater capacity than a desktop or a laptop motherboard for processing the workflow in data servers. This board connects all system components and allows them to interact with the servers and enhances the performance of server operations. The less weight and the less number of connectors on the motherboard enhance the connection reliability and improve the overall durability of boards. The nature of processors further increases the ability to absorb vibrations with a slight impact on the internal components of the device.
The global server board market is segmented on the basis of type, application and region. Based on type, the market is divided into industry standard architecture (ISA), extension industry standard architecture (EISA), and micro channel (MCA). In terms of application, the market is categorized into commercial, industry and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global server board industry include Dell, HP Development, Fujitsu, Huawei Technologies, Oracle, Super Micro Computer, Biostar, Foxconn, Gigabyte and JandW Group. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global server board market.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- The COVID-19 outbreak has affected economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns which in turn has affected the server board market share.
- All major industries in market are facing serious disruptions such as supply chain breaks, technology events cancellations, and office shutdowns as a result of this outbreak.
- The overall market break down due to COVID-19 is also affecting the growth of the Motherboard market due to shutting down of factories, obstacle in supply chain, and downturn in world economy.
- The emergence of COVID-19 has decelerated the server board market growth; however, due to uplifting lockdowns the market is slowly gaining traction.
Top Impacting Factors
Factors such as enhanced board durability and popularity of low-cost motherboard in server systems has driven the server board market size. Server motherboard manufacturers across the globe are aiming at developing inexpensive server motherboards to attract the customers to the market this is the main drive for growth of server board market opportunity. However increase in server virtualization and consolidation will reduce the demand for server motherboards during the server board market forecast period. Contrarily, investments in automation, launches of new and advanced products, requirement for enterprise servers present new pathways in the server board industry.
New Product Launches to Flourish the Market
AAEON, an industry leader in AI and IOT Solutions has announced their latest platform, the ARES-WHI0 industrial ATX server board. The ARES-WHI0 takes advantage of the Whitley platform to deliver performance and support for a wide range of deployments from server board, AI computing, and industrial control applications. AAEON has leveraged their expertise in industrial computing to deliver a board that can integrate easily into various deployments with I/O features including DIO, COM, Audio Jack, and VGA ports. Additionally, AAEON brings leading service and support to ensure the ARES-WHI0 delivers consistent, reliable and long-lasting performance, all at a price point to meet any budget.
AAEON has worked closely with Intel to deliver an innovative server board solution which leverages the latest in Intel technologies with the 3rd Generation Intel Xeon SP.
Key Benefits of the Report
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global server board market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global server board market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global server board market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global server board market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in the Server Board Market Research Report
- What are the leading market players active in the market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
Server Board Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
HP Development, Oracle, Gigabyte, Foxconn, Super Micro Computer, Dell, Fujitsu, Biostar, Huawei Technologies, JandW Group.