Server software is installed on the server and it provides services to multiple users on the network. It acts in liaison between the servers hardware and other server communication ports. Easy scalability and one time investment are some of the factors that encourage the business to opt for the on cloud server software, especially in the emerging economies.
The need for the scalable servers, need for low cost maintenance, and growth in internet penetration at the workplace drive the market growth. However, factors such as lack of trained workforce and high deployment costs hinder the market growth. Moreover, the rise in the IoT-based applications provide lucrative growth opportunities to the market.
The report segments the server software market based on type, deployment, services, end users, and geography. By type, it is segmented into application server software, web server software, database server software, cloud computing server software, and file server software. By deployment, it is classified into on-premise and on-cloud. By services, it is divided into consulting, maintenance, and training. By end users, it is classified into large enterprises, and small medium enterprises (SMEs). By region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Microsoft Corporation, Dell Corporation, International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Red Hat Inc., SAP SE, Apache Software Foundation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LLC, CodeLathe LLC, and Lenovo are also covered in the report.
- This market report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global server software market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to elucidate the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
Server Software Market Key Segments:
- Application Server Software
- Web Server Software
- Database Server Software
- Cloud Computing Server Software
- File Server Software
- By Services
By End Users
- Large Enterprises
- Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Microsoft Corporation
- Dell Corporation
- International Business Machine (IBM) Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Red Hat Inc.
- SAP SE.
- Apache Software Foundation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LLC
- CodeLathe LLC