Shaftless Screw conveyors refers to the screw conveyors that are used for conveying the tough materials without a center shaft. The shaftless screw conveyors are used to handle the bulk sticky, wet and sluggish materials. Further, the elimination of the center shaft in the shaftless screw conveyors allows them to fill at higher rate that results in efficient transportation and low RPMs. The shaftless screw conveyor is used to dewater or drain liquids using a perforated tough liner. The shaftless screw conveyor is generally used in food industries, mineral processing, chemical plants, and water treatment industries.
COVID-19 scenario analysis:
- The demand for the shaftless screw conveyor is expected to decrease in the year 2020 due to lockdown imposed by the government and low demand from water treatmentindustries.
- COVID-19 pandemic has shut-down the production of various products in the shaftless screw conveyor, mainly owing to the prolonged lockdown in major global countries. This has hampered the growth of the shaftless screw conveyor market significantly form last few months, as is likely to continue during 2020.
- COVID-19 has already affected the sales of equipment and machinery in the first quarter of 2020 and is likely to cause a negative impact on the market growth throughout the year.
- The major demand for equipment and machinery was previously noticed form giant manufacturing countries including the U.S., Germany, Italy, the UK, and China, which is badly affected by the spread of coronavirus, thereby halting the demand for equipment and machinery.
- Further, potential impact of the lockdown is currently vague and financial recovery of companies is totally based on its cash reserves. Equipment and machinery companies can afford a full lockdown only for a few months, after which the players would have to modify their investment plans.
- Equipment and machinery manufacturers must focus on protecting their workforce, operations, and supply chains to respond toward immediate crises and find new ways of working after COVID-19 infection cases start to decrease.
Top impacting factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends , Drivers and Impact Analysis
The shifting trends of using shaftless screw conveyor over traditional conveyors in the end use industries act as a growth driver for shaftless crew conveyor market. The increasing investments of government in the waste water treatments plants across various regions is further expected to boost the growth of shaftless screw conveyor market. The shaftless screw conveyors is used to transport materials more efficiently with less wear & tear and do not require end bearings. This in turn can boost the growth of the shaftless screw conveyors market. The increasing growth of mining process industries and ceramic industries in the Asia-Pacific coupled with rising technological advancements and automation is expected to fuel the shaftless screw conveyor market. North America is accounted to hold the largest share in shaftless screw conveyor market followed by Europe. However, the fluctuating raw material prices of carbon steel and galvanized steel can hamper the growth of the market.
The global shaftless screw conveyor market trends are:
New product launches to flourish the market
Thelaunch of new generation technologically advanced products can boost the growth of the market. In the past few years, many such products having unique features were launched in the market. For example, one of the global leader in wastewater treatment equipmentHydro international had launched a new MEVAshaftless screw conveyor. The MEVAshaftless screw conveyoroffersWwTW operators with low maintenance and less energy for conveying screening and de-watered sludge.
High demand form applications :
The shaftless screw conveyors are used in various industrial and commercial sectors such as sugar processing factories, waste water treatment, sludge treatment, vegetable processing plants, beverage industry, pulp and paper, chemical industry, food industries, meat processing factories, slaughterhouses, restaurants and canteens. The shaftless screw conveyors are employed for the wastewater processing applications such as solid waste handling and handling of de-wateredsludge. The shaftless screw conveyors are specifically designed to handle sticky solids or industrial sludge are discharged from the centrifuges in water treatment plants. Further, in food processing industries shaftless screw conveyors is used inhandling of food products such as creams and pastes and waste generated from the processingmeat, fish, fruit and vegetable.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the shaftless screw conveyor market along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the shaftless screw conveyor market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight theshaftless screw conveyor market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed Market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Shaftless Screw Conveyors Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
PST AB, Astro Engineering & Manufacturing, Thomas & Muller Systems, Cyclonaire, FMC Technologies, KWS Manufacturing Company Ltd, Continental Screw Conveyor, Flexicon Corporation, SPIRAC Engineering AB, Conveyor Engineering and Manufacturing, Anders Pedersen Maskin- & Specialfabrik, Guttridge Limited, VAC-U-MAX, WAMGROUP, KWS Manufacturing