Shower trays are sleek rectangular, square, or cornered designed plates with a drainage ditch and water hole for the waste water to reach the sink. These trays support hardware for showers and make the bathroom stylish and elegant. Shower trays come in different designs, materials, and shapes to fit the bathroom perfectly and give trendy look to the bathroom. In addition, shower trays help in maintaining dryness and hygiene in the bathroom area. Acrylic, steel, and ceramic are the three basic materials used in shower trays while some manufacturers use other materials like resin and rot-proof exotic teak. Innovations in the industry use anti-slip material and make the trays anti-bacterial, easy to clean, and skid-proof.
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
- COVID-19 has hit all the manufacturers and raw material suppliers as transportation of goods is affected.
- Real-estate industry which was hit before has again seen a huge drop in demand as the previous investments are not fetching returns and are unavailable of new funding.
Top Impacting Factors: Market Scenario Analysis, Trends, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in real-estate sector, luxury hotels, spa, pent house, and designer modular homes, growth in tourism and demand for luxurious hotel bathrooms and brand awareness for high end-products are the factors driving the global shower tray market. However, availability of cheap substitute, water leakage due to improper installation and maintenance of sealant between tiles and trays are the major constraints. Contrarily, there have been investments toward development of better shower trays, which can be less slippery, leak proof, and easy to maintain.
The global shower trays market trends are as follows:
New product launches to flourish the market
New companies have come up with different technologies and digital instruments in the shower trays to prevent waste of water and regular problems faced by the users. New products having better water leakage control using innovative digital sensors are launched by leading market players. Players like LIXIL believe in innovating products for the market and are working toward changing shape and size of shower trays to minimize water wastage.
Growing market in Europe and North America
There has been high sale recorded in European countries as tourism and lifestyle of people has seen a growth with increasing urge for luxurious homes. The next growing market is North America which has grown substantially in few years. Asia-Pacific also contributes to a huge amount of the market globally.
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global shower trays industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global shower trays market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global shower trays market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global shower trays market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Shower Trays Market Research Report:
- What are the leading market players active in the shower trays market?
- What the current trends will influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps?
Shower Tray Market Report Highlights
By Industry Vertical
Key Market Players
Kohler, Bette, Roca, Novellini, Just Trays Ltd. and Coram., MX Group, Duravit, Lixil Group, Huppe, Gruppo Geromin